The Centre for Kidney Transplant & Renal Sciences is a state-of-the-art dedicated facility involved in diagnosing kidney disease, understanding their development and progression as well as providing the corrective treatment and preventive ways.
Our Centre comprises of an expert team of Surgeons, Nephrologists, Intensivists, Anaesthetists, Technicians, Trained Nurses, Counselors and the hospital staff who have years of experience in the management of renal disease.
The division of Renal Care at KIdney Care Hospital is dedicated to provide patients with comprehensive diagnosis, treatment and prevention of kidney disease.
We have an advanced Dialysis Unit offering hi-flux Haemodialysis for CKD patients and Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT) for haemo-dynamically unstable patients.
- Maintenance haemodialysis (OPD and IPD both)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis (CAPD)
- Chronic Kidney Care
- Critical care (for chronic and acute kidney patients)
- Renal Critical Care
- Continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT)
- Continuous Arterio-venous Haemodialysis
- Continuous Veno-venous Haemodialysis
- Slow Continuous Haemofiltration
- Acute peritoneal dialysis (APD)
- Acute dialysis in wards